Saturday, October 25, 2014

Lovely Knit

Good morning!
Today is a perfect day to visit museums in Leiden for some new research for our new project at AMFI: stylebook! My style is Japan and I am pretty excited about it, as I am very interested in the asian culture. Before I hop in the metro I will show you my latest photos with my new lovely knit from COS. I fell in love with the color and fabric and therefore had to get it from the sale rack, in contrast I wore my leather jacket, my high waisted skinny jeans and my boots from ASH.

I simply love this contrast!

Have a good day and think squared :)
Laura S.







some fun with my friend Milena. Check out her blog: http://braidsandeyeliner.wordpress.com



Wearing:
Beanie | from BOY (fake :D )
Leather Jacket | from Zara
Backpack | from Korea
Knit | from COS
Jeans | from Urban Outfitters
Boots | from ASH




No comments:

Post a Comment