Monday, October 20, 2014

Cozy Weekend

Hello!

After almost 2 weeks I am back on my blog. I literally had so much to do in the last week of AMFI before the fall break. Actually in fall break I did not do anything, I stayed at home most of the time and tried to get as much sleep as I can. Therefore I also did not have a chance to get my pictures taken, but I know this is also a cheap excuse for not posting anything.

One of my friends from home came to visit me over the weekend and I am so happy she did. Anella and I have been friends for such a long time and it is always great to catch up with her and just pretend like we have never been apart. Time flew by so fast, but we were able to enjoy the beautiful days in Amsterdam and enjoy each others company. I will truly miss her!

Yes, if you have ever wondered if I miss home, here is the answer. Of course there are moments, where I wish to be with my friends and family, but I chose to live here and study here. I love Innsbruck, but Amsterdam is my home now (as for hopefully at least 4 years).

Have a look at some shots from the city below.
Had a lovely couple of days and cannot wait for university to start again tomorrow!

Think squared,
Laura S.     :)











No comments:

Post a Comment