Friday, October 31, 2014

Blue Square

Good afternoon & Happy Halloween!

Finally it is weekend.... and no university today :)
Had a pretty relaxed morning and a lovely afternoon with my friend Milena. Now I will make myself some tea and work on my Stylebook (project) and will make some delicious food!
My outfit today was pretty basic and cozy. I am in love with my blue neckless, which I got from Bosnia. I combined the basic black look with an expressive blue colored jacket, which seemed to match my blue neckless and "American" Bag. Actually, this outfit was created randomly, since I really needed to do laundry today! :D

Well ... I wish you all a creepy night and think squared!
Best wishes,
Laura S








Wearing:
Neckless | from Bosnia
Jacket | from Primark
Shirt (body) | from my mom' closet
Pants | from Benetton
Shoes | from Converse
Bag | from Y'not
Watch | from Casio




No comments:

Post a Comment